The Dunkin’ Guest Satisfaction Survey (www.telldunkin.com)
The Dunkin’ Customer Feedback Survey is only a couple of minutes, it is simple. Dunkin’ Guest Experience Survey is sponsored by Dunkin’. They would like to utilize feedback to provide an outstanding and consistent customer experience and also, to ensure satisfaction with its facilities, services. The company is doing lots to assist customers to provide honest feedback through the Dunkin’ satisfaction survey which will assist in improving the Dunkin’ menu and a different set of services.
If you have visited any Dunkin’ store, get your feedback heard by taking part with this Dunkin’ Online Survey on www.telldunkin.com with reference to this article. Send us your most recent Dunkin’ shopping experiences with Dunkin’ survey on customer satisfaction and you’ll be given an chance to be entered into the quarterly draw to be the winner of Free Donut or 3 oz Soft Serve after completing the survey.
Participation in the survey requires just a few minutes and your Dunkin’ receipt will be sent to you. In exchange, the company gives you Free Donut or 3 oz Soft Serve.
Your reviews and feedback are important and you’ll be rewarded for that.
www.telldunkin.com – Dunkin’ Survey Reward
If you think that doing your www.telldunkin.com customer satisfaction survey is a waste of time, then that’s completely false. Your inputs will be useful to the company.
As a reward for participating in the survey, you will get an entry into sweepstakes for Free Donut or 3 oz Soft Serve after completing the survey.
Dunkin’ Donuts LLC, also known as Dunkin’, is an American multinational coffee and doughnut business, and also a fast-service restaurant. It was established in 1950 by William Rosenberg in Quincy, Massachusetts in 1950.
www.telldunkin.com Survey Rules and Regulations
The following list of guidelines you need to follow when taking part of the www.telldunkin.com survey for customers.
- A laptop or smartphone, computer or tablet.
- A speedy or secure internet connectivity
- You are allowed to take the survey only on English. English language.
- Age limit requirement should be at minimum 18 years of age when you enter the entry to the sweepstakes.
- Dunkin’ employees and their family members or their friends Dunkin’ employees, their family members, or friends aren’t eligible survey.
- If you believe that you have the necessary qualifications to meet the criteria Please refer to the steps of participation listed below.
Dunkin’ Online Survey: How To Complete?
The steps are discussed below.
- Visit www.telldunkin.com to start.
- Then you can share your contact details with the company so that they can stay in touch with you for future promotions and reviews.
- Now, try to answer the questions.
- Next, give your genuine feedback.
- Finally, you will need to give your personal information like the name of your address, contact number, email address , etc. for entering the sweepstake.
- You will receive an entry in the prize draw.